SHEA BUTTER Toronto Canada – 100% Pure Raw Unrefined.
Shea Butter Toronto Canada… Your BEST choice for SHEA BUTTER in the Greater Toronto Area and across Canada! AS LOW AS $15 per kilogram! 100% PURE AND UNREFINED. Imported directly from Ghana.
100% Pure Unrefined Raw. From the nut of the African Ghana Shea Tree. ROCKETROBIN.CA is a proud member of the Global Shea AllianceRocketRobin.ca also offers premium COCOA BUTTER and MANGO BUTTER and now KOKUM BUTTER! Order directly from Rocketrobin.ca. Ships out SAME-DAY or next day to anywhere in Canada.
*** LESS THAN HALF THE COST OF OTHER RETAILERS ONLINE *** Rocket Robin eliminates all the middle men and brings you the finest products the world has to offer! Shea butter melts at body temperature. Because of its unique fatty-acid composition, shea butter is a soft fat and it absorbs rapidly into the skin, acts as a “refatting” agent, and has good waterbinding properties. Shea butter is NON-TOXIC and non-irritating. It is derived from totally renewable natural resources! It is easy to use as a cosmetic and within cosmetic formulations, either home-made or commercial varieties. The peculiar strength of shea butter is due to its up to 8% content of UNSAPONIFIABLES which also provide extra sun protection and cellular growth stimulation. Shea butter’s healing properties are believed to be due to its superior cinnamic acid content as compared to common oils. Traditionally, shea butter is used as a balm for rheumatism, muscle aches, burns and light wounds with amazing results! Shea butter is believed to alleviate many skin irritations by inducing capillary circulation in the skin, which in turn increases tissue re-oxygenation and enhances the elimination of metabolic waste products. Unrefined Shea Butter is…naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K. Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin. Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin. Vitamin F – Acts as a skin protector and revitalizer. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids. Processing/refining Raw Shea Butter takes away its natural healing properties. It is important to preserve the ancient methods of Shea Butter production. By using it in its RAW state rather than processed, there are countless benefits: SHEA BUTTER IS SOOTHING AND LUSTROUS AND PROTECTS, MOISTURIZES, REVITALIZES, RELAXES. REFRESHES, AND MAINTAINS SKIN & HAIR MOISTURE. UNREFINED COLOR: Because Unrefined Shea Butter is extracted traditionally or cold pressed, the color may vary between light grey, ivory/almond pale and light yellow. The color of Unrefined Shea Butter depends on the Shea Nut itself. Due to the nature of the nuts, the color of Unrefined Shea Butter may vary. The traditional method of preparing unrefined shea butter consists of the following steps:
1kg $20 • 2kg $38 • 5kg $85 • 10kg $150BUY NOW
- Separating/cracking: The outer pulp of the fruit is removed. When dry, the nut, which is the source of shea butter, must be separated from the outer shell. This is a social activity, traditionally done by Women Elders and young girls who sit on the ground and break the shells with small rocks.
- Crushing: To make the shea nuts into butter, they must be crushed. Traditionally, this is done with mortars and pestles. It requires lifting the pestles and grinding the nuts into the mortars to crush the nuts so they can be roasted.
- Roasting: The crushed nuts are then roasted in huge pots over open, wood fires. The pots must be stirred constantly with wooden paddles so the butter does not burn. The butter is heavy and stirring it is hot, smoky work, done under the sun. This is where the slight, smoky smell of traditional shea butter originates.
- Grinding: The roasted shea nuts are ground into a smoother paste, water is gradually added and the paste is mixed well by hand.
- Separating the oils: The paste is kneaded by hand in large basins and water is gradually added to help separate out the butter oils. As they float to the top, the butter oils, which are in a curd state, are removed and excess water squeezed out. The butter oil curds are then melted in large open pots over slow fires. A period of slow boiling will remove any remaining water, by evaporation.
- Collecting and shaping: The shea butter, which is creamy or golden yellow at this point, is ladled from the top of the pots and put in cool places to harden. Then it is formed into balls and/or other shapes.
2 thoughts on “SHEA BUTTER Toronto Canada”
Excellent product, I will definitely buy it again.
Delivery was quick and product as advertised. Very pleased with quality of product. Will purchase again.