Moringa Oleifera Dried Leaf Powder
Moringa Oleifera is one of Mother Nature’s Super Foods! 500 grams dried leaf powder for only $19.99. Start Enjoying the Benefits… Order today!
What is Moringa?
Popularly known as “The Miracle Tree” Moringa is a nutritional power-house of minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. In the ancient world, the tree was regarded as a “Cure-All tree”, an “Elixir of Long Life”, or “The Tree of Life”. It is a multipurpose plant: the roots, leaves, pods, flowers, fruits, seeds and even the bark of the tree can be utilized and used to cure various diseases. Scientifically, it is known as Moringa oleifera .
Moringa oleifera (Moringaceae) is a tree native to India, and cultivated in all the tropical and sub-tropical areas of the world. All of its parts (leaves, flowers, fruits, wood and seeds) are used for their pharmacological and nutritional properties. As an example, the crushed seeds are known for their very high capacity to purify drinking water and are used to obtain significant amounts of drinking water from rivers.
Click Here to find Scholarly Articles on this Miracle Food
Click Here for Ideas on How to Prepare Moringa in Meals
Due to its nutritional, therapeutic and prophylactic benefits, it is has recently been widely promoted in poverty-stricken areas to counter malnutrition and the effects can be seen within a few days of including it in the diet. The leaves can also be dried, ground into powder and stored for many months without any significant loss of nutritional or therapeutic values. There are no side-effects of Moringa tree leaves. Moringa can be consumed by small children and adults alike. Therefore, many people have started using it in tea, in salads, pastas, bakery, soups, etc…
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIo9WctLfe0] Nutritional properties of Moringa will vary depending on the moisture content, but on average, it is said that the leaves contain the following comparative values of essential nutrients:
• Rich in VITAMIN A, containing FOUR times more Vitamin A or beta-carotene than carrots.
• Rich source of VITAMIN C, containing SEVEN times more Vitamin C than oranges.
• Rich source of CALCIUM, containing FOUR times more calcium than milk.
• Rich source of PROTEIN, containing TWICE the protein present in milk.
• Rich source of POTASSIUM, containing SEVEN times more potassium than bananas.
• Rich source of IRON, containing THREE times more iron than spinach.
The leaves of Moringa oleifera are rich sources of dietary fibers, starch, beta-carotene, minerals (zinc, magnesium, and selenium), iodine, lutein, zeatin, etc.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6he0Kyf-o]
10 grams of Moringa oleifera tree leaf powder per day cover:
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MORINGA:
- Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
- Acts as an antioxidant
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- Takes care of the immune system of the body
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
- Promotes the cell structure of the body
- Promotes natural serum cholesterol
- Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
- Beautifies the skin
- Promotes energy
- Promotes proper digestion
- Promotes healthy circulatory system
- Gives a feeling of general wellness
- Supports the normal sugar levels of the body
Other Known Health Benefits:
• Moringa is an effective natural immune system booster and therefore helps your body heal faster. It also contains powerful antioxidants that can naturally supplement and maintain the smooth functioning of the body’s immune system
• Moringa helps in regulating sleep cycles. People suffering from insomnia find the use of moringa beneficial
• It is known to nourish the eyes, therefore, people suffering from poor eyesight should include moringa in their diet.
•The immature pods are highly nutritious, containing all the essential amino acids together with other vital nutrients. The immature pod contains green peas that can be eaten raw together with salad.
• Moringa leaves are often used as a nutritional food supplement for both weight loss and weight gain, promoting an ideal balanced weight. This is due to the exceptional content of all the essential macro- and micro-nutrients. By consuming Moringa, you would be taking in most of the nutrients your body needs.
• Moringa can be taken to naturally increase male and female libido. For libido get the tender stem of moringa which is very green in color remove skin and chew. The seeds are also potent in this aspect.
• Moringa is also said to balance sugar levels, hence it is helpful in the fight against diabetes. It also contains omega-9 fatty acids, which have been proven to reduce the body’s resistance to insulin and severity of symptoms of diabetes. Overall, it can help to alleviate the symptoms of diabetes and reduce the severity of the body’s reaction to diabetes
• It helps in combating and preventing anemia as it contains up to three times more iron than spinach.
• Moringa helps in balancing and lowering cholesterol levels in the body as well as improving the ratio of Good cholesterol (high density lipoprotein) to Bad cholesterol (Low density lipoprotein)
• The body’s natural defense mechanism increases with the consumption of Moringa in the daily diet pattern. Since it is an immunity-stimulant, it is prescribed for AIDS afflicted patients.
• It is a nutrition booster and is known to promote a feeling of well-being in people. Therefore it can be used to counter anxiety and depression.
• It is especially useful for lactating mothers. The consumption of Moringa has shown dramatic increase in the quantity of breast milk produced.
• Researchers recently concluded that a compound in Moringa inhibits the growth of cancer cells. The secret lies in the fact that it is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a powerful antioxidant. Besides inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissues.
• It can help in preventing tooth decay due to its bacteria destroying abilities.
Moringa Oil For Beauty
The flowers and oil from the pods (Ben oil) are used to produce soaps and body creams. Some people say it has anti-aging properties!
SOLD IN 500 GRAM PACKS OF DRIED LEAF POWDER
Packed in factory-sealed pouches, and shipped directly to you.
TRUST ROCKET ROBIN
Rocket Robin is proud to be your supplier of truly natural products with simple ingredients in support of your family’s health and well-being.
3 reviews for Moringa Oleifera Dried Leaf Powder