After Shave Natural for Men
After Shave Natural for Men containing only ALL-NATURAL ingredients
After Shave Natural, Made in Canada by Rocket Robin
100 mL clear plastic bottle with screw cap. Travel-friendly.
Skin Milk. Alcohol-free, simple ingredients and no bad chemicals. Milk for your skin. A natural moisturizer and balm all in one formula. Smells good and feels good on the skin. You will feel it working to soothe your skin immediately after application. And soon you will forget you ever had any issues with your skin after shaving! Set it up and forget it! Tested for over one year and approved by Rocket Robin himself. I’m sure Keanu would approve, too!
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Witch Hazel
- Vitamin E
- Essential Oils: Lime, Lavandin, Euphorbia, Bergamot, Wintergreen, Sandalwood, Amyris, Green Tea Absolute
- That’s it!
- Each batch made in-house by Rocket Robin
- More varieties coming soon
- No bad chemicals; in fact, no toxic synthetic chemicals at all: A fantastic NATURAL solution
- Prevent razor burn and related skin irritations associated with shaving
- Maintain naturally healthy and beautiful skin over time using only natural materials
- Soothing Aloe Vera Gel 100% Pure from Rocket Robin
- Witch Hazel Extract- Alcohol-Free
- Full-spectrum Vitamin E oil to nourish your skin and help preserve the formulation
- A carefully procured harmony of essential oils capturing classic subtlety of masculinity
- Skin Milk goes on clear and does not overpower, leaving room for later application of cologne
HELPFUL TIPS to remember:
- Gently cleanse skin with mild, moisturizing soap and warm water before shaving. This removes any dirt, dead skin cells and built-up body oils and plumps up the top layer of skin.
- Soak skin in warm water or treat it to warm wet towels or compresses before shaving. This puts moisture into the skin and softens it, protecting it from scraping and cuts.
- Apply a soothing moisturizer with aloe vera after shaving to cleanse and refresh shaved skin.
- Don’t use cologne or perfume on freshly shaved skin, or products with a lot of chemicals. Use gentle natural ingredients to soothe and protect sensitive exposed skin after shaving.
- Never shave dry skin. Always use moisture throughout the entire shaving process for maximum skin protection.
- Stop shaving for a while to completely avoid razor burn, especially if skin is sensitive, infected or injured in any way.
CLEANSE and SOOTHE AFTER SHAVING
Clean your face properly after shaving
After shaving, when the skin is most vulnerable, rinse the face with warm water and if you like, you can splash a little tea tree oil and witch hazel.
Rinse with cool water
Rinse with the coolest water that is comfortable to help close the pores and pat dry with a clean towel. (Don’t rub! Just pat)
Finish off with an Aftershave Moisturizer.
Shaving can remove up to two layers of skin. There is no other regular activity that does this, which is why it is so important to use a good quality moisturizer after shaving. An after shave moisturizer, designed as an after shave balm and moisturizer in one, is the ideal way to replace lost moisture and soothe the skin. And, be sure to use one made just for guys – these formulas are designed so that they are not greasy, absorb quickly and dry with a matte finish so that your face doesn’t look shiny. Typically, mositurizers made for women are too greasy as men tend to have not only thicker skin but also more oily skin than women due to men’s larger sebaceous glands. The best aftershave moisturizers not only replace lost moisture and soothe, but also have ingredients that will cool and refresh the skin.
TRUST ROCKET ROBIN
Rocket Robin is proud to be your supplier of truly natural products with simple ingredients in support of your family’s health and well-being.