Essential Oil Camphor White
Essential Oil Camphor White
Camphor essential oil is extracted from the Cinnamomum Camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) of the Lauraceae family. Camphor’s aroma is clean, fresh, and very sharp and that is why it is used in aromatherapy. The history of camphor tree dates back to millions of year ago when it took birth in the family of Lauraceae or Laurels. People with low blood pressure will benefit from camphor oil as it regulates blood pressure by increasing circulation. Another important element of camphor oil is its ability to boost immune system. Inhalation of camphor oil is known to be quite effective in clearing out colds, coughs. White camphor essential oil is medicinal grade oil. Camphor White Essential oil is powerful therapeutic oil and used in Aromatherapy to treat conditions of pain and inflammation, as well as chronic acne.
Aroma: Sharp, Clean, Powerful
Traditional Use: Like most of the oils containing camphor, Camphor White Essential oil is powerful healing oil and is used in Aromatherapy to treat conditions of pain and inflammation, as well as chronic acne.
Properties: Analgesic, Stimulating, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic
How to Use: Massage (diluted only), Diffuse
Blends well with: Citrus oils, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary
Safety: Dilute before applying to skin. Never use in large doses. Camphor oil is effective in small amounts. Consult health care professional prior to using camphor oil. Don’t use during pregnancy. Not for internal use.
HISTORY OF USE
Camphor tree is an evergreen tree which is very compact and strong and can reach a height of up to 30 meters. In India, it is known as kapoor. According to Chinese medicine, the camphor tree is the tree of all natural life sources. Small red berries emerging out of Camphor’s white flowers look really beautiful. The leaves of camphor are smaller and slightly serrated. Camphor oil is also famous for its analgesic, antiseptic, anti inflammatory, and antispasmodic properties. Camphor oil is a natural stimulant and helps in balancing of mental level. Camphor oil is useful during periods of convalescence.
Absorption: Camphor oil is absorbed through the skin, inhalation and passed out through urination.
Diffused In Air
Diffused – Because camphor oil is a strong antiviral and antibacterial agent, it can be mixed with other essential oils in a diffuser to aid recovery during colds and flu seasons. Avoid excessive amount of camphor essential oil.
- For colds and flu, and coughs: Place 2-3 drops in a diffuser.
- Arthritis pain: Add 3 drops of Camphor White essential oil to 1 ounce of pure grain alcohol. Store the mixture in a glass spray bottle and apply to sore muscles, sprains or areas of arthritis pain is found.
- Inhalation: Place no more than 7 drops on evaporating dish with water. Close eyes and Inhale for 3 – 5 minutes.
White Camphor oil stimulates heart, normalizes breathing pattern and increases blood circulation. People with low blood pressure will benefit from camphor oil as it regulates blood pressure by increasing circulation. Another important element of camphor oil is its ability to boost immune system. Inhalation of camphor oil is known to be quite effective in clearing out colds, coughs and congestion of lungs and bronchitis. Whit camphor essential oil is medicinal grade oil. Never use in large doses. Camphor oil is effective in small amounts. Consult health care professional prior to using camphor oil. Don’t use during pregnancy.
Camphor essential oil has first cooling effect on skin, and then it warms up the spot which it was applied to. This effect helps one relax and at the same time benefit form medicinal properties of camphor. Camphor should be diluted before applied to skin.
- Sooth tired muscles: Camphor White essential oil is also primarily used to sooth tired muscles. Just massage diluted Camphor White oil – 5 drops to 1teashpoon of vegetable oil (use one of them: Grapeseed, Hazelnut, Olive oil) into the affected area, it helps to relieve from muscle pain.
Open the respiratory cavities: Adding 3-5 drops of Camphor White essential oil mixed with table spoon of milk, the hot water will ease sore muscles and open the respiratory cavities to aid in cold and flu relief. Achy joints would benefit from this a good soaking.
Mosquitoes and Bugs
It is a much healthier alternative compared to artificial bug repellent that can be full of chemicals.
- Camphor essential oil is probably best known as an insect repellent. One only has to soak a piece of cloth with the essential oil and leave the cloth in the open to allow the camphor’s scent to permeate and drive insects away. You can also use it as an anti-mosquito repellent lotion or disinfectant to kill germs and get rid of lice. Other households mix a drop of oil with their stored grain to keep insects away.
- To repel insects, place 2-3 drops in a diffuser or lamp ring. Can also be used on cotton and placed in closet, however do not place directly on clothes.
This oil should not be used by pregnant women, people suffering from epilepsy and asthma. Under no circumstances should it be ingested. Know what you are doing and use small doses.
Caution: NEVER USE INTERNALLY.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and infants.
Individuals with serious and chronic health issues should consult an expert prior to using oils.
TRUST ROCKET ROBIN
Rocket Robin is proud to be your supplier of truly natural products with simple ingredients in support of your family’s health and well-being.