Essential Oil Lemon (15ml)
Essential Oil Lemon
Refreshing feelings of purity and cleanliness describe the savory fragrance of lemon oil. A scent, often detected in commercial cleaners, the use of lemon oil has become an American favorite with documented use dating as far back as 800 B.C. Lemon oil is highly used in holistic medical practices throughout the world and cultivated, primarily in North America and the Mediterranean. Extractions of the oil are obtained by cold expression of the peels of unripe fruit. Lemon essential oil is commonly used for various skin conditions. The antibacterial effects treat cuts and wounds on the skin so they can heal. Lemon essential oil soothes itchiness caused by bug bites, improves signs of aging on the skin, such as age spots. Lemon oil is also good for acne, due to its antibacterial and astringent qualities. And additionally the essential oil of lemon has a refreshing scent of citrus that wakes you up.
Aroma: Clean, Sugary citrus, Slightly sour
Traditional Use: Today Lemon Essential Oil is popular for both its aromatic qualities and healing properties. Use lemon oil to help you concentrate at work, finish your household chores, get motivated to exercise, decrease negativity, increase mindfulness, prevent infections, and detoxify your inner and outer environments.
Properties: Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antirheumatic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Astringent, Digestive, Sedative.
How to Use: Topical, Massage, Bath, Diffuse
Blends well with: Chamomile, Cistus, Eeucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang ylang
Safety: Dilute before applying to skin. Don’t use during pregnancy. Not for internal use.
HISTORY OF USE
Lemon essential oil, or lemon oil, represents one of the most powerful forms of the versatile citrus fruit. Pressed from the rind of the common lemon, Citrus limon, lemon oil is an extremely concentrated form of the fruit’s essential oils. It takes 1,500 lemons to produce a pound of lemon oil. Today, we know lemon can help contain and treat infectious diseases, especially colds and fevers. Its scent also helps to increase concentration, and neutralizes unpleasant odors. It also boosts the immune system by stimulating production of white and red blood cells. Lemon oil is a must for every aromatherapy kit.
Mind & Spirit
Lemon essential oil helps person bring out internal light. It has mood up-lifting and refreshing properties. Use some lemon oil in blends with lavender, dab a few drops in diffuser.
Diffused In Air
To freshen air and neutralize bad odors, use 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in a diffuser.
For joint pain: use 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil (use one of them: Sweet Almond, Grapeseed, Hazelnut) and massage on affected area.
- For anemia and high blood pressure: use 2-3 drops in a diffuser regularly. Can also use as a steam inhalation.
- For colds, coughs, flu, and voice loss: use 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in a steam inhalation. Also add 5 drops of Lemon oil to vegetable oil (use one of them: Sweet Almond, Grapeseed, Hazelnut) and rub on chest and neck.
- Use 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in a diffuser or steam inhalation as a tonic for the immune system. Continue use for 2-3 days.
- To alleviate emotional distress, confusion, fatigue, PMS, and stress, use 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in a diffuser.
While cleaning, add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil to rinse water to wipe away greasy residue and for extra freshness.
- Age spots: To use Lemon essential oil put 2-3 drops of Lemon oil mixed with a jojoba or vegetable oil (use one of them: Sweet Almond, Grapeseed, Hazelnut) on your face twice a day.
- Add a few drops of Lemon oil to water and apply to your face for acne or oily skin.
- To toughen fingernails: mix 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in 2 tablespoon of almond oil and massage into cuticles and on fingernails regularly.
- For greasy hair: mix 2-3 drops of Lemon oil with unscented shampoo. For greasy skin, mix 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in 2 tablespoon of milk, mix well, place on cotton ball. Apply to skin for 10min and clean.
Bath & Sauna
- Can add 8-10 drops of Lemon oil mixed with milk in bath water.
Mosquitoes and Bugs
- As insect repellent use 2-3 drops of Lemon oil in diffuser or add a few drops to cotton ball, and place in infested areas.
Caution: NEVER USE INTERNALLY.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and infants.
Individuals with serious and chronic health issues should consult an expert prior to using oils.
TRUST ROCKET ROBIN
Rocket Robin is proud to be your supplier of truly natural products with simple ingredients in support of your family’s health and well-being.